Friday, December 30, 2011

The TRUTH project coming soon!

We are in the middle of making a short five to seven minute film. This film is about the differences between an Atheist's perspective and a Christian's perspective on the world our great, mighty God created. And the truth behind the belief of Christianity. We see the world as God's kingdom; Holy. Plain and simple. Holy, Holy, Holy. :) God made the universe in 7 days, He made men and women in the likeness of Him, and He sent His son, Jesus, to die on the cross for OUR sins.    



December 30, 2011
TO: Savannah and Kylah
I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun. -Chuck Swindoll <3
 You two make me J4J!!! :) I love you girls!!! :)


Thanks Melissa! Ditto =)
-Savannah

Love you sister! :)
-Kylah =o)

I seriously don't know what would happen to me if the two of you weren't involved in my life! :) -Melissa

neither do I.
-Savannah


You girls are the best:)
-Kylah =)

1 comment:

Sisters in Christ said...

It's going to be really good, so please strongly consider watching this short film. :) Thanks! :D